Head of Tennessee Baptist Church
Head of Tennesse Baptist Church is nestled in the North Georgia Mountains in Dillard, Georgia, located on the corner of Henry Dillard Street and Franklin Street.
We are a Bible believing, faith based, praying church. We encourage you to visit and become part of our family.
Head of Tennessee Baptist Church is a member of the Southern Baptist Convention and adhere to the Baptist Faith & Message.
To view the Baptist Faith and Message click here.
Our Mission Statement
Head of Tennessee Baptist Church is a mission minded church who whole-heartedly believe in the Great Commission found in Matthew 28:19 - 20.
...Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age. (NIV)
At Head of Tennesee Baptist Church we believe and affirm that:
A. Exalting the Savior through
1. Meaningful praise and worship experiences;
2. Teaching and preaching the Good News of Jesus Christ in a way that edifies the body of Christ and glorifies the Savior;
3. Keeping the New Testament practices of baptism and the Lord’s Supper.
B. Equipping the Saints through
1. Systematic Bible studies that teaches sound doctrine with practical life application;
2. Biblical and practical training that provides members with the skills and spirit needed to do the work of the ministry of the church;
3. Opportunities that encourage and develop fellowship within the body of Christ;
C. Evangelizing the Sinners through
1. The presenting of the gospel both personally and publicly;
2. Teaching and preaching the gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ;
3. Missions education and participation;
4. Providing financial support for the work of missions, locally and around the world, so that lost men, women, boys and girls might be saved.
God’s Plan Of Salvation
GOD loves You.
“For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” -John 3:16
But you are a sinner.
“For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.” -Romans 3:23
The Holy Spirit convicts You of sin.
“And when He is come, He will reprove the world of sin.....because they believe not on me.” -John 16:8-9
Your response is to repent of sin.
“For I am not come to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.” -Matthew 9:13
And to trust in Christ as Savior.
“That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.” -Romans 10:9,10,13
Grow in Christ by following through with baptism and uniting with a church. You will find new Christian friends and grow in your new life in Christ.